Use your fanart.tv username and password to login to this forum, if you don't have one, clicking on register will take you to the registration form on fanart.tv

Marvel Cinematic Universe Collection

Marvel Cinematic Universe Collection

Postby soggypete » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:23 pm

Hi guys,

I have grouped my marvel films in to one movie set: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Collection.

Does anyone know of any fan art posters that addresses this particular group?

Similarly for a Disney Classics collection, DC extended universe
soggypete

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Collection

Postby leepenny » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:03 am

There is not really one fanart for this collection - as the characters will be added during the different phases of the collection
I use extrafanart from the movies as the backgrounds here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ao2iscuiuvlx ... xIrba?dl=0
and set my media centre to use extrafanart from the movies rather than a movie set extrafanart.

These are the backgrounds for each of the movies and I will add as the next phases come out (these are just phase one and two artwork) - so no artwork for captain america civil war yet as that is part of phase 3 :( - they are not totally perfect as they were taken from some real crappy scans I found on the internet - but seem to work ok on my tv (phase one artwork was a little rougher than phase 2 - with shadowing down the middle and staple marks) but it gives a good representation of the characters that are in the movies up to now
A single piece of artwork is difficult to encompass ALL the characters that are used and are going to be used in the future !
leepenny

Postby jwilk2107 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:56 pm

dead link
jwilk2107

Postby leepenny » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:59 am

I usually move links off dropbox after 6 months if no interest or no comments added after :)
Links updated today 28/6/2017
leepenny

Postby DonaldS » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:26 pm

That is so so lovely. I saw each and every picture very closely and it blew me away. I mean covering every Marvel Movie and projecting them in an artistic way. Wow... Lovely
DonaldS

Return to Movie Section