Image search

wildermike

Image search

Post by wildermike »

Is there any way to have the option to view all the images in uploaded order for each section?

I like to see the new images but only get the last 10 if I click on latest.

Mike
akovia
Admin
Admin

Re: Image search

Post by akovia »

wildermike wrote:Is there any way to have the option to view all the images in uploaded order for each section?

I like to see the new images but only get the last 10 if I click on latest.

Mike
Check out the Activity Stream section of the Navigating Fanart link in my signature. It's on the wish list.
spenceroby

Post by spenceroby »

Thanks for sharing
We offer up to date test-king.com exam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass ielts exam exam and complete your ccent course ciis.edu you should also find. stanford.edu
muppa
VIP
VIP

Post by muppa »

I would also love to see this feature on the new page :)
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

Not sure if I understand the equest, isn't that what the activity list already does?
akovia
Admin
Admin

Post by akovia »

Well I never really used the filters you put in as I always envisioned being able to select *just* the image types you want to see. Not just by TV/Movies/Music as it is now. Not everyone uses every image type so may not be interested in cdarts/chararts/banners/etc.
For instance, I could select from a grid per say and show only cleararts and logos from both tv and movies or either. Truly only displaying the images I am targeting.
Something like the browse options here.
http://bakabt.me/browse.php