No option to upload "Clear Logo"

SteveFromNY

No option to upload "Clear Logo"

Post by SteveFromNY »

I'd like to add the attached file for the movie "Instructions Not Included" but I don't see an option to UPLOAD the Clear Logo.
Attachments
Instructions-Not-Included.png
Instructions-Not-Included.png (96.76 KiB) Viewed 8537 times
leepenny

Re: No option to upload "Clear Logo"

Post by leepenny »

Im presuming you are trying to upload a clearlogo (non hd) - (400x155 pixels) - fanart.tv only supports HD clearlogos now (800x310 pixels) - SD clearlogos were phased out a while back - if you want to upload a clearlogo in HD you will find the options available on the relevant page - In the search bar on site type in the name of the show and go to that page.
After that you will see options for each type of image - go down to hd clearlogo and you will see the option to upload - its as simple as that !
SteveFromNY

Post by SteveFromNY »

leepenny wrote:Im presuming you are trying to upload a clearlogo (non hd) - (400x155 pixels) - fanart.tv only supports HD clearlogos now (800x310 pixels) - SD clearlogos were phased out a while back - if you want to upload a clearlogo in HD you will find the options available on the relevant page - In the search bar on site type in the name of the show and go to that page.
After that you will see options for each type of image - go down to hd clearlogo and you will see the option to upload - its as simple as that !
Thanks for the quick response!

I haven't read anywhere that says SD clear logos were phased out but that would make sense. I will re-do the logo as 800x310 pixels.

Thanks again.
leepenny

Post by leepenny »

also have a look here for the rules for submitting logos
http://forum.fanart.tv/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15
this may help you :)