Posters issue

vicmanpergar
VIP
VIP

Posters issue

Post by vicmanpergar »

Hi guys
I'm having an issue that's troubling me
I'm trying to download posters that has no logo, and i am noticing when i go to a movie from XBMC, download art, poster, it does not give me all posters. I tested with The Artist, and i can't see from XBMC the ones with no logo, so i can't chose it. Same happened with Anna Karenina, i can see one of them with no logo, but i can't see the one where she stands in the theater stage (with no logo). Posters tested are all 4 or 5 months upload old.
I played with AD cofiguration, turned off limit art, turned on and off download Movie Posters, but still no joy with it.
Any hint? is there any thing i'm missing due to my normal asleep state? lol
akovia
Admin
Admin

Re: Posters issue

Post by akovia »

No idea vic, but this is most certainly an AD issue, You should try posting to the AD thread over on the XBMC forums.
Let us know what you find out.
vicmanpergar
VIP
VIP

Post by vicmanpergar »

Yeah, i will
I was curious to know if anyone else noticed any similar issue.
Cheers!

P.D.: Ok guys, Marijn himself told me on the XBMC forum, this is not yet implemented in AD....
Thanks god he did, cos i have been the whole day making tests, and i could have been the whole week.... Now i have silly face, hahahaha
akovia
Admin
Admin

Post by akovia »

Just thought I'd post this link in case anyone else is interested in the progress of this.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?ti ... pid1737312
vicmanpergar
VIP
VIP

Post by vicmanpergar »

Thanks a ton, Akovia