Movie Collection Logos

rushy1

Movie Collection Logos

Post by rushy1 »

Hi guys

Thanks for everyones hard work they put in love all the fanart here i just have some movie collection logo requests as i cant see them in the fanart.tv database when i search for them...

Young Guns Movie Collection

National Lampoon's Vacation Collection

Meet The Parents Collection

Clerks Collection

Stakeout Collection (Emilio Estervez)

Wayne's World Collection

thanks for any info or help you can offfer me guys :D
akovia
Admin
Admin

Re: Movie Collection Logos

Post by akovia »

rushy1 wrote:Hi guys

Thanks for everyones hard work they put in love all the fanart here i just have some movie collection logo requests as i cant see them in the fanart.tv database when i search for them...

Young Guns Movie Collection

National Lampoon's Vacation Collection

Meet The Parents Collection

Clerks Collection

Stakeout Collection (Emilio Estervez)

Wayne's World Collection

thanks for any info or help you can offfer me guys :D
Hi rushy1 and welcome.
You should use our request system and I'm sure someone will run with it. The aim of the request system is to have the requester do the legwork of finding good sources so the artists can concentrate on doing the actual artwork.
If you are not sure how to get started, have a look at the links in my signature. If you don't find the information there you need, just post any additional questions here.

Cheers
rushy1

Post by rushy1 »

Hello there,

No idea why i have not used this forum before as love fanart.tv

ok so i clicked on the requested logo in the database and brings up a form to tell me to upload something but im just unsure what i can give m8 as i have no images etc to supply if you get me

thanks for any added info you can offer me
rushy1

Post by rushy1 »

quick question for example wayne's world ad young guns dont have the collection there so how would i upload a image for the specific logo collection?

thanks
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Post by ArieS »

I added both for you.
Basically, you need to grab the ID from tmdb.com and once you have it, do a search for your movie on fanart.tv.
Enter the ID you got from tmdb in the box located in the bottom right corner and that's it. The entry is created.

You should read that: https://fanart.tv/getting-started/
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Post by ArieS »

I just deleted 4 of your requests. You have to use the right ID for them or else it will screw things up in XBMC and the likes. You have to make sure you choose the ID for the Collection and not one of the movies belonging to it.