'Correct' artwork

andyforman001

'Correct' artwork

Post by andyforman001 »

Hi

I wanted to ask, if a user spots an image on a movie page (not collections) that is not from that movie should it be reported as such? I'm thinking recognisable images here not generic images.

If so how far should we mention? So if incorrect images are used in a custom poster or CDart is that still OK?

I don't want to hinder creative efforts....I'm a bit of a stickler for this sort of thing, so if I see batman in his dark knight gear in a batman begins image :o so I just wondered what others thoughts were?

Cheers Andrew
akovia
Admin
Admin

Re: 'Correct' artwork

Post by akovia »

Hey andy,
Unfortunately us mods are not all knowing. (I know riiiight?)
We have to go by what we know and the seat of our pants. If something looks fishy, we will indeed investigate. Otherwise if it's something hard to know, it will probably slip by.

We do want the proper art to go with the proper show/movie, so feel free to report it just as you see it. We will most likely need the explanation if it's not really obvious. If it's something we feel is very small or not noteworthy, we will just mark the image as fine. No harm / No foul. If it's something like your "for instance", we will deny the image.

Cheers
andyforman001

Re: 'Correct' artwork

Post by andyforman001 »

Hi Akovia

Yeah I fully support what you say at the top.....hopefully it didn't sound like I was suggesting you guys should be catching them all :)

That's why I pondered the question as some will always slip through so wondered what practice we'd like to achieve :)

Cheers for the feedback

Andy