Logo not showing for certain films

BigRoberto

Logo not showing for certain films

Post by BigRoberto »

I'm using Kodi with Aeon Nox 5. I know there is a delay from a image uploaded here and being available on Kodi, but some logos never show up. An example of this is a Film called The Gift (2015). I get the posters and fanart automatically but no logo. So I then try a manual search (in Kodi) nothing. But it is on this site and has been available for 1 month. Am I missing something? :oops:
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Logo not showing for certain films

Post by Kode »

I'm not sure to be honest, but they do all show up if I pass my personal API key, so the logo should show up at some point, maybe the "1 month" is wrong for some reason
BigRoberto

Post by BigRoberto »

Normally I just manually add them when this happens, but I will leave it and see how long it takes to update.
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

I don't know if Kodi allows you to add a personal key, if not then it could be 5-7 days before the newly approved ones show up
Tezza

Post by Tezza »

I have same problem as BigRoberto with logo and disk art never had this problem before when i click on the manual search its just fantart and poster think its only been a prob for a few days i formatted pc and its got all artwork ok then added 10 movies some older ones that do have logo and disk art on the site but wont load in to kodi
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

As I said, it also depends if Kodi allows you to specify a personal key, I don't know whether it does.

If it doesn't then only images that were approved over 7 days ago will show up, if the images were approved longer than that ago then please give me some examples, as in an ID to look at.
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

Tezza

Post by Tezza »

ID:14161
on the site it shows 6 disk images in kodi u cant change them this is set to 1 of them before was ok
ID:166424
think is one of them u was saying about the wait also logo and disk art
ID:168259
Few people on kodi fourm said about it but no answers shame i love both think u do a great job here artwork always looks great
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

14161: http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/1 ... c9ea52e1a4 all 6 disks show up so sounds like a kodi issue

166424: http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/1 ... c9ea52e1a4 all the logos show up and 3 of the movie discs, which is as expected without a personal api key

168259: Not sure what is supposed to be missing, but here is the output from the API: http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/1 ... c9ea52e1a4
BigRoberto

Post by BigRoberto »

Still has not appeared yet (The Gift)

Code: Select all

- [The Gift] banner not found!
 - [The Gift] clearart not found!
 - [The Gift] clearlogo not found!
 - [The Gift] discart not found!
 - [The Gift] landscape not found!