Use your fanart.tv username and password to login to this forum, if you don't have one, clicking on register will take you to the registration form on fanart.tv

Movies, TV Series & Miniseries

Movies, TV Series & Miniseries

Postby Esky » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:07 am

Images for the movie 11.22.63 were reported as being a TV Series and not a Movie, so I asked the uploader to re-upload them to the TV page (as we're unable to move images from Movie --> TV Series & vice versa).

This was done and then I removed the images from the TV page. I also logged a report with TMDB and got the following repsonse:

It's a miniseries so it's allowed in both sections:

TV Content Within the Movie Section

Now that we have a full TV section there is still some cases where TV content can exist as part of the Movie section. These exceptions are:

• Miniseries
• TV movies
• Pay-per-view sporting events (Eg. UFC, Pride Fighting, WWE)
• MTV Unplugged

TMDB Report

I've PM'ed woojoodo to let him/her know they can re-upload thier images to the movie page again if they want.

So .. just be aware going forward, that TV Miniseries may have a valid Movie Page as well!

Cheers,

Esky.

P.S. some additional reading if you're interested: What is the difference between a miniseries, limited series and event series?
Esky
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Movies, TV Series & Miniseries

Postby megamaxx » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:13 am

Thanks for the post. I know I have a few posters in the movie section that were released as a TV miniseries, such as The Stand and Salem's Lot. :)
megamaxx

Return to Movie Section