Marvel Cinematic Universe Collection

soggypete

Marvel Cinematic Universe Collection

Post by soggypete »

Hi guys,

I have grouped my marvel films in to one movie set: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Collection.

Does anyone know of any fan art posters that addresses this particular group?

Similarly for a Disney Classics collection, DC extended universe
leepenny

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Collection

Post by leepenny »

There is not really one fanart for this collection - as the characters will be added during the different phases of the collection
I use extrafanart from the movies as the backgrounds here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ao2iscuiuvlx ... xIrba?dl=0
and set my media centre to use extrafanart from the movies rather than a movie set extrafanart.

These are the backgrounds for each of the movies and I will add as the next phases come out (these are just phase one and two artwork) - so no artwork for captain america civil war yet as that is part of phase 3 :( - they are not totally perfect as they were taken from some real crappy scans I found on the internet - but seem to work ok on my tv (phase one artwork was a little rougher than phase 2 - with shadowing down the middle and staple marks) but it gives a good representation of the characters that are in the movies up to now
A single piece of artwork is difficult to encompass ALL the characters that are used and are going to be used in the future !
jwilk2107

Post by jwilk2107 »

dead link
leepenny

Post by leepenny »

I usually move links off dropbox after 6 months if no interest or no comments added after :)
Links updated today 28/6/2017
dwayne22.at@gmail.com

Post by dwayne22.at@gmail.com »

Marvel Universe movies are the best movies
leepenny

Post by leepenny »

link IS working fine my end !