Use your fanart.tv username and password to login to this forum, if you don't have one, clicking on register will take you to the registration form on fanart.tv

The Dressmaker Disc art and Universal?

The Dressmaker Disc art and Universal?

Postby jandjfrench » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:10 am

I don't see any connection with Universal as shown on the Blu-ray discs and "The Dressmaker" I believe AmazonStudios would be correct.
Jim F.
jandjfrench

Re: The Dressmaker Disc art and Universal?

Postby leepenny » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:42 am

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Dress ... ay/143309/ - aussie version

have a look here to see all releases -
http://www.blu-ray.com/The-Dressmaker/385852/#Releases

hehe looks like everyone followed the 'leader' with this one - I uploaded the Aussie version - seems like everyone else followed my lead - if you want a UK or US version just put in a request or ask here
leepenny

Postby jandjfrench » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:49 pm

Hi lee,
Simple enough to correct locally but what would be most helpful to the community? I saw the "Report" button but wasn't sure if that would be the way to handle something like this.
Jim F.
jandjfrench

Postby leepenny » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:44 pm

No need to report. Simple fix - i'll just replace mine with amended studio flag (amazon studios logo) - and you will be all good - The problem (if you see it as one) - is that we only have flags for language (not regions) when uploading - so UK/USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA are all viable discs for English - although it is a VERY rare occasion when everyone uses the Australian studio release logo ;)
leepenny

Return to Movie Section