NOW albums UK only

leepenny

NOW albums UK only

Post by leepenny »

The now album series in the UK has been going since 1983 - I have just started to create cdart for ALL the now albums - Its going to be a long journey but may need a little help - this is just a shout out to anyone who has an older now thats what I call music cd to provide me with a scan and i'll do the rest.
The scans don't have to be great as i'm going to do them all from scratch - keeping as close to the original scan as possible
if you are not familiar with the series here is the official page http://www.nowmusic.com/ - these are the UK versions only !!!!
here are a couple of examples of what I have done :-

This is where I am so far : -

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e7oddmjtarme ... 8pLsa?dl=0

(I started a few days ago so have got a long way to go) - Any scans from now 21 - 80 (UK) would be of so much help in any quality or even if you have a link to an image on the net - again of a medium quality would help :)

I shall be sharing these as a zip file in blocks of 10 albums (20 discs) as I get them done

Heres hoping there are some people willing to share - (I shall carry on regardless of any help so you will be able to see progress from the dropbox link above) but I will get done much quicker from a helpful community

Many thanks in advance.............
ZincRider
Veteran
Veteran

Re: NOW albums UK only

Post by ZincRider »

Now that's what I call a clean looking CD scan. :shock:
leepenny

Post by leepenny »

Not scans, actual copies using text and vectored shapes as close to the originals as possible ;)
If I could get scans this clear I would never do a custom disc again
MrTinkertrain
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MrTinkertrain »

Nevertheless they're some damn sleek looking CD's ;)
ZincRider
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ZincRider »

leepenny wrote:Not scans, actual copies using text and vectored shapes as close to the originals as possible ;)
If I could get scans this clear I would never do a custom disc again
Ah, that's why :D
Guess finding a scanner that is good at scanning discs ain't easy..