Chronological order of covers

fingersmaster

Chronological order of covers

Post by fingersmaster »

Hi
I apologise in advance if this subject has already been addressed.
On my cover page(*), for a long time, the covers were displayed in a chronological order (first at the top and last at the bottom of the page).
This was perfect.
But from time to time this order is being changed to what appears to be a random order, which makes it impossible to check the latest entries.
If anyone has a method to allow me to revert to the chronological order, I would be very grateful.
Thanks so much
F.
(*) https://fanart.tv/members/fingersmaster ... lbumcover/
leepenny

Re: Chronological order of covers

Post by leepenny »

It's never been in chronological order, always by votes. If the order is different from usual that means people are probably voting for your images :)
leepenny

Post by leepenny »

If you mean the activity page then have a look at the activity channel on the discord server (see link on main page) you can also chat better there ;)
fingersmaster

Post by fingersmaster »

Dear Leepenny
I didn't imagine it. Until a few months ago, on this page : fanart.tv/members/fingersmaster/music-images/albumcover/
my latest additions were always at the bottom of the page which allowed me to check easily when they had been accepted.
Now once they are gone from the "my submissions" page, it's like they vanish, since they are now lost in this random display.
I think that there should be a function on top of the page allowing to sort them chronologically (or other criteria if need be).
It would be quite useful considering that on that page, the name of the artist (or group) doesn't appear and makes it even more difficult to look for a cover added.
I have at the moment 560 album covers, and yesterday, I was looking for one for which I remembered the artist's name but not the name of the album, and I had to scroll down for ages until I found it.
Anyway, looking forward to more opinions on this. Maybe other users feel the same or have the same issue and found a solution.
Thanks
F.
leepenny

Post by leepenny »

If you want the order they were added you can go to the dashboard (top left main page) - then go to my gallery (either music/tv/movies) - there you can see all your images in chronological order
Like I said the link you give has ALWAYS been in order of votes - so the most popular by votes is at the top. I think you are mistaking it for the activity page which gave you a list of the latest uploads - like I said if you join on the discord server you can use the activity channel to find your images. More information can be asked for over there (on the general channel)

Hope to see you there :)