Direct Copy, no alteration. Matching Metadata
https://albumartexchange.com/covers/269 ... =&size=any
Artwork Lover
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Accused of stealing 2400 images from Album Art Exchange

Post by Artwork Lover »

Aerosmith - Aerosmith
Probably the most work I've seen you do. Still <5 minutes worth, though. Straightened and re cropped and then added your stupid EDJ2013 fake catalog number.
https://albumartexchange.com/covers/276 ... ly-filter=
Artwork Lover
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Artwork Lover »

Van Halen - Van Halen II
Slightly lightened. Are you REALLY going to compare 1 minute of work to this guy scanning and editing a 12" album cover?!?!?!!

https://albumartexchange.com/covers/185 ... =&size=any
Artwork Lover
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Artwork Lover »

Van Halen - 5150
Slightly lightened.
https://albumartexchange.com/covers/174 ... =&size=any
Artwork Lover
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Artwork Lover »

Genesis - Selling England by the Pound
DIRECT COPY and exact metadata match!
https://albumartexchange.com/covers/225 ... =&size=any
Artwork Lover
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Artwork Lover »

You are now at 55 AAX images of the 67 images reviewed. That is 82%.
You really had to dig to find the "500" because I'm just going down the list you provided.
Still no word on the others, including direct copies or the fake .GIF that you made.
Looks like I've won this one by default, eh?
Artwork Lover
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Artwork Lover »

By the way, the ACTUAL count is 86 covers of yours. You're counting images that you stole from us in your total. Your claim of 500 is complete BS.
We're running at just over 80% now. If that holds, your total stolen and posted here is 1,920 images.
15 - Dickies
14 - Corrosion of Conformity (who you stole plenty of from our site).
7 - Ministry (again, also heavily raided from AAX
4 - Guttermouth
25 - Superchunk
21 - Deftones (probably 14, though)
Last edited by Artwork Lover on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edjgraphix
Veteran
Veteran

Post by edjgraphix »

Dude, you are a joke. You are not the god of all artwork. You used my artwork on your site and I'm sure I used some of yours on Fanart. The only difference is that you grant yourself higher power than everyone else. Then to top it off, you grant yourself the authority to re-write the history of an image. I won't spend all day commenting on each of your little revelations on what happened 3 years ago. Get a life. You have lied and made up stories about so many images that it's impossible to discuss anything with you. I'd have to put in as many hours a day into this conversation just to keep the conversation honest - not gonna happen. You don't own every single image no matter how many times you arrange the history.

Simple statement that you must know deep down - You weren't the creator of every image that was uploaded here and you uploaded images on your site that I created. Your re-creation of the history of each image is insane. Your dismissal of the animated gif is also insane. There is no way to talk to a person like you, you are obsessive, dismissive, and think you are above everyone. Count all you like, I'm sure the final tally will be 2400 - 0 in the end because you won't be able to get this off of your mind until you convince the world that every image came from your site.

Why don't you go outside and shoot some hoop, or walk to the beach - spend some time away from the computer once in a while. As for me, I am done thinking about this. If I don't respond right away it's because I am not obsessed over proving myself to be right. I let the animated gif do that for me.
Artwork Lover
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Artwork Lover »

edjgraphix wrote:Dude, you are a joke. You are not the god of all artwork. You used my artwork on your site and I'm sure I used some of yours on Fanart. The only difference is that you grant yourself higher power than everyone else. Then to top it off, you grant yourself the authority to re-write the history of an image. I won't spend all day commenting on each of your little revelations on what happened 3 years ago. Get a life. You have lied and made up stories about so many images that it's impossible to discuss anything with you. I'd have to put in as many hours a day into this conversation just to keep the conversation honest - not gonna happen. You don't own every single image no matter how many times you arrange the history.

Simple statement that you must know deep down - You weren't the creator of every image that was uploaded here and you uploaded images on your site that I created. Your re-creation of the history of each image is insane. Your dismissal of the animated gif is also insane. There is no way to talk to a person like you, you are obsessive, dismissive, and think you are above everyone. Count all you like, I'm sure the final tally will be 2400 - 0 in the end because you won't be able to get this off of your mind until you convince the world that every image came from your site.

Why don't you go outside and shoot some hoop, or walk to the beach - spend some time away from the computer once in a while. As for me, I am done thinking about this. If I don't respond right away it's because I am not obsessed over proving myself to be right. I let the animated gif do that for me.
LOL,Well your GIF is calling you a liar, buddy! Your GIF uses the wrong image, I've told you this repeatedly but you still ignore the proper one I put up because that will prove you to be a LIAR.

Again, you ignore my private answers to stupid statements like this and again try to push your flawed logic. I came AFTERWARDS. AFTER you stole almost 2000 images from us and posted them here.
a.) This site had no policy against this, mine did.
b.) This site allows GOOGLE to hold a copy which shows no expectation or attempt to maintain exclusivity.
c.) I came to eradicate the lead in unique images YOU and the half-dozen moderators from here stole from our site with 12,000 to 15,000 of our images in order to jump-start the album art section (instead of doing their own hard work).
d.) You are comparing 2,000 images you stole to the 86 that I took "back" FOUR AND A HALF YEARS later?!

Sorry but you don't get to accuse me of something and then slink away with a "not obsessed with proving myself right", Mr Trump.

"Own it" or not, you entered into a legally binding agreement with us to NOT share it and NOT use it commercially. Another example of your complete lack of character or integrity.

LMAO - YOU are the one that started this thread! Now you're trying to weasel your way out of it and dismiss it. It's not insane at all, you used the WRONG IMAGE! I have posted the proper one AND sent one to you via eBay. How thick can you be?

No, not every one but a LOT of them are scanned, from scratch by me and / or our community here. YOU are the one trying to "rewrite the history of each image" because you think that taking 30 seconds to screw it up with a curves /contrast or paint bucket suddenly absolves you from your legal obligation to me and makes it yours! I'm not rewriting ANYTHING. It is the actual history. Don't go all Donald Trump on me now, dude!

Not a god, just a hell of a lot better than your amateurish "fixes". This stuff is literally the most common mistake that I have seen over the past 10 years and 10's of thousands of images. I know also becasue back when I too was a "Newb", I did the same thing! What would I know, I've only run the Web's first site for high-quality album art for 10 years and submitted about 21,000 images. :roll:

My position has also been adopted by this site as official site policy which further proves it to be correct so, you're left out in the cold with your convoluted moral acrobatic attempts to rationalize, minimize or justify your activities or invoke some technicality. Those are all covered in Fanart's site policy, as well. It doesn't fly here or anywhere. SEE viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6377

Now you're again trying to wriggle out of answering what you asked me to prove. You are one slimey, weasely son of a gun, dude. You have no honor.

I guess that you're not going to address the fact that the list of 500 was a complete fabrication either, are you. EVERY time I prove something to you, you ignore it and act as if you've just validated your claim. I graciously allowed you to weasel out of this the first time and then you came back 2 months later and out of the complete blue, posted this rubbish. It ain't happening a second time, dude. "Fool me once...".
Attachments
arguing-with-idiots-is-like-playing-chess-with-a-pigeon.jpg
arguing-with-idiots-is-like-playing-chess-with-a-pigeon.jpg (66.64 KiB) Viewed 113463 times
Last edited by Artwork Lover on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.