HTPC Posters/fanart/banners/clearart

z0m8i3

Post by z0m8i3 »

Hi, I've just recently signed up to the site. I'm an ex-graphic artist who has been creating 1080p (761x1080) 72dpi unique coverart/fanart/banners etc for my HTPC and personal use. Some of the covers I've created are completely unque. Would this lot be of any use to the site?:

(TheTVdb has the Looney Tune Shorts sorted into Year, the covers for the years are pretty boring so I went off and created my own. I made each decade a different style and alot of the cover design is completely unique.... I hope this comes in handy for all you Looney Tune Collectors.)

If I get enough intrest then I'll upload everything I have in the appropriate section of the site.

Comments much appreciated :)
Last edited by z0m8i3 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tobby
Veteran
Veteran

Re: HTPC Posters/fanart/banners/clearart

Post by Tobby »

Sounds interesting, but the links to the images are broken.
akovia
Admin
Admin

Post by akovia »

z0m8i3 wrote:HTPC Posters/fanart/banners/clearart

Hi, I've just recently signed up to the site. I'm an ex-graphic artist who has been creating 1080p (761x1080) 72dpi unique coverart/fanart/banners etc for my HTPC and personal use. Some of the covers I've created are completely unque. Would this lot be of any use to the site?:

(TheTVdb has the Looney Tune Shorts sorted into Year, the covers for the years are pretty boring so I went off and created my own. I made each decade a different style and alot of the cover design is completely unique.... I hope this comes in handy for all you Looney Tune Collectors.)

If I get enough intrest then I'll upload everything I have in the appropriate section of the site.

Comments much appreciated :)
Hi z0m8i3, and welcome.
You artwork is stunning indeed. (Was until the links died) We would love to have you share your creations with the site, but they would need to adhere to the rules.
I'm not sure if you've looked them over over, but they can be found on the main site as well stickied in each media section here in the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.
z0m8i3

Post by z0m8i3 »

Tobby wrote:Sounds interesting, but the links to the images are broken.
Sorry about the links, I realised I updated my album name, I've put a few more up now as you can see.
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

Very nice z0m8i3, we are always happy when people want to share their unique creations with us, as Akovia said, as long as they adhere to the sizing rules we would love to see them on the site.
z0m8i3

Post by z0m8i3 »

Kode wrote:Very nice z0m8i3, we are always happy when people want to share their unique creations with us, as Akovia said, as long as they adhere to the sizing rules we would love to see them on the site.
Thanks Kode, I've uploaded a few designs and are now pending inspection. Hope they inspire more people to create & upload to fanart.tv :)

Merry Xmas
z0m8i3

Post by z0m8i3 »

I cant remember why these were denied last time I uploaded them?. Should I resubmit these?