Use your fanart.tv username and password to login to this forum, if you don't have one, clicking on register will take you to the registration form on fanart.tv

What to look for in a new monitor?

Anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories, feel free to talk about whatever you like here.

Re: What to look for in a new monitor?

Postby leepenny » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:01 am

-re: balls of fury - hehe - had a look yesterday quickly via htpc on my tv (high contrast) and didnt (couldnt) see it - obviously when I'd have got round to opening it up in p/shop on my main pc I would've seen it as my color levels are set nicely now (when I first started doing discs I was a pretty new photoshopper and hadnt even calibrated by monitor) - I remember a disc being denied about 6 times for bits that werent correct == once my monitor was calibrated 'everything became clear'
re: Forbidden planet - I found an old poster and ran it through some filters and cleaned it up mostly and added flags and added logo behind 'robbie' - nothing fancy at all took about 30 mins to perfect it - nowhere near as complex as some of the layered discs I do - and thanks i'm glad you like it
leepenny

Previous

Return to General Chat