Phased out

Anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories, feel free to talk about whatever you like here.
WARDL895

Phased out

Post by WARDL895 »

Hey all just a question, nothing major. I know the SD logo's and SD Clearart are obsolete... however are there any plans soon to fully remove them in the main menu pages and also the main movie pages?

Id also like to say thanks to all the mods and admins aswell as the members for contributing to make this site amazing for users...

Rich
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Re: Phased out

Post by ArieS »

Hey Rich,
I don't think we'll ever remove them.
First some of them still don't have a HD version and they are part of the history of Fanart.tv. They also show you that we've come long ways since then :D
WARDL895

Post by WARDL895 »

Thanks Aries, Makes sense... Just thought if they were to be phased out perhapse looking at backing them up as some can/have been converted to the HD version some simply by re-sizing them to the larger size. anyway no worries on that now lol

Thanks again,
Rich.
PS. Don't you just hate it when you have an old...old movie that you just can't find a decent enough artwork for, I have noticed though when they get re-released as bluray, better artwork makes an appearance.
leepenny

Post by leepenny »

Some logos have been upscaled from the sd logos ? - could you tell me which ones ? - Surely the quality isnt that good
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Post by ArieS »

I'd like to know that as well. If they don't look good (which they should if they have been re sized) then they need to be reported.