Use your fanart.tv username and password to login to this forum, if you don't have one, clicking on register will take you to the registration form on fanart.tv

Moderation Time

Discussions about moderation. Unsure if an image will pass moderation? Ask here. Image has been denied and want some pointers on how to fix the image? Ask here.

Re: Moderation Time

Postby McVicar » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:56 pm

I can tell you why, because I should refuse the pictures because they do not fit you but excited you the supposedly "spam" gets and you not interested what the moderators write. It goes however unfortunately as I said an automatic mail out which is not spam is. And unfortunately it is so that we deal with us with a certain kindness. But I can tell you what dan the pictures does not fit. such as. "Stickers and PMRC labels are not allowed." As it is in the rules. Some pictures are again artifact.
Cheers
McVicar
McVicar
Veteran
Veteran

Postby ArieS » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:23 am

Taravilyaion wrote:It's freaking retarded..
I want my queue emptied..

You know what's retarted? It's your attitude.
You want your queue emptied? Here's a solution. Stop uploading images here if you are not happy. I guaranty you won't be missed.
None of the mods are getting payed to moderate your images. They do it on their free time and they do not owe you anything.
So it's pretty simple, get with the program, follow the rules or move on.
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Postby shevman » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:23 am

ArieS wrote:
Taravilyaion wrote:It's freaking retarded..
I want my queue emptied..

You know what's retarted? It's your attitude.
You want your queue emptied? Here's a solution. Stop uploading images here if you are not happy. I guaranty you won't be missed.
None of the mods are getting payed to moderate your images. They do it on their free time and they do not owe you anything.
So it's pretty simple, get with the program, follow the rules or move on.

clap2.gif
clap2.gif (2.15 KiB) Viewed 3372 times

Short, clear, and fair! Well said bud :D
shevman

Previous

Return to Moderation