Moderation Time

Discussions about moderation. Unsure if an image will pass moderation? Ask here. Image has been denied and want some pointers on how to fix the image? Ask here.
McVicar
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Moderation Time

Post by McVicar »

I can tell you why, because I should refuse the pictures because they do not fit you but excited you the supposedly "spam" gets and you not interested what the moderators write. It goes however unfortunately as I said an automatic mail out which is not spam is. And unfortunately it is so that we deal with us with a certain kindness. But I can tell you what dan the pictures does not fit. such as. "Stickers and PMRC labels are not allowed." As it is in the rules. Some pictures are again artifact.
Cheers
McVicar
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Post by ArieS »

Taravilyaion wrote: It's freaking retarded..
I want my queue emptied..
You know what's retarted? It's your attitude.
You want your queue emptied? Here's a solution. Stop uploading images here if you are not happy. I guaranty you won't be missed.
None of the mods are getting payed to moderate your images. They do it on their free time and they do not owe you anything.
So it's pretty simple, get with the program, follow the rules or move on.
shevman

Post by shevman »

ArieS wrote:
Taravilyaion wrote: It's freaking retarded..
I want my queue emptied..
You know what's retarted? It's your attitude.
You want your queue emptied? Here's a solution. Stop uploading images here if you are not happy. I guaranty you won't be missed.
None of the mods are getting payed to moderate your images. They do it on their free time and they do not owe you anything.
So it's pretty simple, get with the program, follow the rules or move on.
clap2.gif
clap2.gif (2.15 KiB) Viewed 29235 times
Short, clear, and fair! Well said bud :D