Use your fanart.tv username and password to login to this forum, if you don't have one, clicking on register will take you to the registration form on fanart.tv

Collection Artwork

Discussions about moderation. Unsure if an image will pass moderation? Ask here. Image has been denied and want some pointers on how to fix the image? Ask here.

Re: Collection Artwork

Postby Nicks MCE » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Not sure if I asked this before but does any=one know how I set up a new collection section on fanart, I have a lot of collections not on the site.
Nicks MCE

Postby Tobby » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Nicks MCE wrote:Not sure if I asked this before but does any=one know how I set up a new collection section on fanart, I have a lot of collections not on the site.

Find it here and input the ID in the search bar.
Tobby
Veteran
Veteran

Postby akovia » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Might also check out the "Getting Started" link under Help at the bottom of every page on the site. It goes into detail on how to add something missing from out DB.
My body may be aging rapidly, but my mind is still tarp as a shack!
Getting Started
Navigating Fanart.tv
Why Your Image May be Denied
Moderation Time
Unwritten Rules
akovia
Admin
Admin

Postby leepenny » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:16 pm

I agree that discs for collections aren't of any use - (I said exactly that when a collection disc was requested) - I didn't know MB scraped collection images (including discs) - the majority of users use xbmc in unison with artwork downloader which doesn't automatically scrape any collection artwork (you have to download these manually) - so obviously we will have to find somewhere for extras discs to go so that MB users don't get the incorrect artwork and mess up their set up.
The 'blank' disc idea seems like a good short term answer though ;)
leepenny

Previous

Return to Moderation