Report error on fanart movie listing.

Discussions about moderation. Unsure if an image will pass moderation? Ask here. Image has been denied and want some pointers on how to fix the image? Ask here.
WARDL895

Report error on fanart movie listing.

Post by WARDL895 »

Hi there sorry to bother you, would you by any chance be able to add a name to a listing on here it’s movie database ID is – 357113 It should read – Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy, it already has some artwork in it and if you are able to delete ”added movies/collection” could you delete the movie db no 307474 < it seems to be a "stray" duplicate here on fanart.tv

Thank you for your time, keep up the great work!
Rich

The above post was sent to a moderator, however the reply was very down to the point.... "Ask this question Aries or leepenny! Or on forum!"

anyway... anyone polite here that can change it, or is it best to just leave it and not bother adding a title ?

again ill use manners and politeness...
Thanks for your time,
Rich.
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Re: Report error on fanart movie listing.

Post by ArieS »

Hey Rich, this one is driving me f'in nuts... I've tried refreshing this ID in our db but the title won't appear. I even added an English Title at tmdb a few days ago to see if that was the problem but still no luck. I don't know if the problem is that it's a Movie Collection but I'll do my best to try to fix this issue.
Esky
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Esky »

Hi There,

I've removed the "Translated Collection Name (English)" field on TMBD listing, as this is not required if the original title is English.

I had similar issues with The Man with the Iron Fists Collection recently, as this has multiple language entries.

Hopefully the name should now get picked up correctly once the DB has been refreshed again.

Cheers,

Esky.
WARDL895

Post by WARDL895 »

How strange, hopefully one of the systems concerned releases the information needed for it to show up.

One thing I did notice is this collection has gone through numerous name changes, a few where something like blood and ice cream, then "THE three flavours cornetto trilogy"... Then "the" was removed from the title to what it is now, "three flavours cornetto trilogy".

Could these numerous changes perhaps mean the "cache" (if it has one) on the movie db is not updated to the newest name ? I don't really know the exact ins and outs of how the systems work.

But thank you for looking into it guys, the plot thickens lol

Rich
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Post by ArieS »

Done 8-)
WARDL895

Post by WARDL895 »

Thanks Aries, how did you do it?

Strange one though, and not the first time it's happened to a set.

Cheers :)
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Post by ArieS »

I had to go in the back end of the site.
Problem was I didn't know how to do it before but now I do 8-)