cdart was suddenly removed

Discussions about moderation. Unsure if an image will pass moderation? Ask here. Image has been denied and want some pointers on how to fix the image? Ask here.
bucklie

cdart was suddenly removed

Post by bucklie »

I just want to know the reason why my cdart (skills in pills) was removed when it was the first one to be uploaded.
https://fanart.tv/artist/cc9060e4-ad8a- ... lindemann/
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: cdart was suddenly removed

Post by Kode »

I'm assuming a better quality one was uploaded?
bucklie

Post by bucklie »

i don't think so coz the one that's left is similar to the one that was removed i think we had the same source, i got it on the request board...
leepenny

Post by leepenny »

I don't know what happened ???? - I would message one of the mods who deals with the music section to get an answer (as you havent had your answer here)
bucklie

Post by bucklie »

leepenny wrote:I don't know what happened ???? - I would message one of the mods who deals with the music section to get an answer (as you havent had your answer here)
thank you for your reply sir... but if there's no more solution, it's ok, the one that's left is very similar to mine, no need to have 2 cdart that exactly looks the same, i was just surprised that it was removed without any notification.
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

On the new site, images will be marked as deleted rather than actually deleted, so we will be able to rectify situations like this and have some form of accountability, I can only guess there was some small issue on your version that was corrected on the other version
bucklie

Post by bucklie »

Kode wrote:On the new site, images will be marked as deleted rather than actually deleted, so we will be able to rectify situations like this and have some form of accountability, I can only guess there was some small issue on your version that was corrected on the other version
That would be nice sir, thanks for your time answering my question. I think I know the reason why it was removed, I uploaded it along with this cdart too https://fanart.tv/artist/cf13ed42-3d7b- ... 01f3/fler/ and the album name looks funny, maybe that was the reason why it was removed and maybe this one needs to be replaced too.
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

Not a problem, your image shouldn't have been removed without you being sent a message telling you why
zorensen
Admin
Admin

Post by zorensen »

As the administrator for the music section, I would like to apologise about that, buddy.
Just like Kode and leepenny says here, no images should ever be deleted or removed without you getting a notification or message about it.

Again, I'm sorry about that. If you have any questions about the music section, be sure to contact me - I will help you as good as I can.
I guess this was just a mistake that happened, and in this case it was your image it happened with :-)
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein

- Getting started
- Navigating Fanart.tv
- Why Your Image May be Denied
- Moderation Time
- Music Fanart Rules