Just Testing the water

Discussions about moderation. Unsure if an image will pass moderation? Ask here. Image has been denied and want some pointers on how to fix the image? Ask here.
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Just Testing the water

Post by Kode »

Tobby wrote:
Cheesegeezer wrote:Hi Tobby, I have submitted them and are currently "Pending". Please can you check that the seasons are correct as I did a bulk upload (2 images) at a time for the Thumbs and banners. However it says 0102 for the season number which isn't correct.

Cheers
Yeah, you have to input 1 with the first one and 2 with the second one. I'll delete them and you can try again.
Why didn't you just change the season yourself if it was wrong? Click the dropdown on the second button (Move) and click "Set Season"
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

Cheesegeezer wrote:Hi Tobby, I have submitted them and are currently "Pending". Please can you check that the seasons are correct as I did a bulk upload (2 images) at a time for the Thumbs and banners. However it says 0102 for the season number which isn't correct.

Cheers
You can bulk upload but the season would need to be the same, so you cold bulk upload 3 season 1 thumbs, tbh bulk uploading was more geared at backgrounds.
Tobby
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tobby »

Kode wrote:
Tobby wrote:

Cheers
Yeah, you have to input 1 with the first one and 2 with the second one. I'll delete them and you can try again.
Why didn't you just change the season yourself if it was wrong? Click the dropdown on the second button (Move) and click "Set Season"
To be honest I didn't know I was able to.