Looking for Moderators

Discussions about moderation. Unsure if an image will pass moderation? Ask here. Image has been denied and want some pointers on how to fix the image? Ask here.
zorensen
Admin
Admin

Re: Looking for Moderators

Post by zorensen »

If you're still looking for moderators, I'm interested in helping out :)
Mostly I upload music fanart, and have access to all the official promotion material there is form the major labels.

After being learned the hard way by you guys, I like to think I understand the rules quite good now ;)
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein

- Getting started
- Navigating Fanart.tv
- Why Your Image May be Denied
- Moderation Time
- Music Fanart Rules
akovia
Admin
Admin

Post by akovia »

zorensen wrote:If you're still looking for moderators, I'm interested in helping out :)
Mostly I upload music fanart, and have access to all the official promotion material there is form the major labels.

After being learned the hard way by you guys, I like to think I understand the rules quite good now ;)
Thanks for the interest. Will contact you directly.
zorensen
Admin
Admin

Post by zorensen »

Please do :-)
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein

- Getting started
- Navigating Fanart.tv
- Why Your Image May be Denied
- Moderation Time
- Music Fanart Rules
defoam

Post by defoam »

Are you still short handed on moderators? If so, I can help out in the TV and movie sections. After finally getting used to the standards of the site I can help take care of some of the workload. I'm mostly anime oriented since I know where to search for the high quality vectors and promotional art work for newly released shows.
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Post by ArieS »

Yes, we are still looking for moderators.
With all the prolific uploaders we have in each sections, you would think that more people would come forward to help but nope.
Anyway, I've sent you a PM.
McVicar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by McVicar »

I think I am now as moderator to become. My specialty is CDarts, Recordlabels and HD Logos in the Music Section. I can, of course, also show good results in Thumbs and Backgrounds. Mother tongue would be German and my english is a bit shabby ;-). I would be happy to be able to work in the team because I have a lot of time, as you see ;-).
Cheers
Mc Vicar
shevman

Post by shevman »

Oh that's great Mc Vicar!
Wait when Aries to see it, as he is the only active Admin :-)

If you really are sure in this, hope to see you in this community ;-)
McVicar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by McVicar »

Yes, I'm sure I'm hoping I'm also worthy ;) .... and I see that it is a bit sluggish in the music section