Just had an image denied, wrongly I believe

Discussions about moderation. Unsure if an image will pass moderation? Ask here. Image has been denied and want some pointers on how to fix the image? Ask here.
burcs
Veteran
Veteran

Just had an image denied, wrongly I believe

Post by burcs »

The gutter is 10px all around and only shadow and glow is allowed there, however the logo must still fill all the way out to the beginning of the gutter unless the shadow/glow supersedes 10px.

With zero effects applied you can see the logo (font) is right on the gutter. Now I'm being told I have to put part of the logo (font) in the gutter, simply because the font has shading, which nearly all rounded fonts do (it's Verdana Bold if that matters). So my logo does fill all the way out to the beginning of the gutter, yet was denied for "1 px transparent pixels"

Here it is with the shadows if you want to save it and give me a ruling. Thanks.
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Re: Just had an image denied, wrongly I believe

Post by ArieS »

You're right. It's not a shadow or a glow so it shouldn't be in the gutter. It's really only visible when opening it with PS/Gimp. I can see how whoever modded that thought it was too small using the tools we have in the pending queue. We just don't have time to open every single images in PS/Gimp.

Anyway, re-upload it and put "OK'ed per ArieS" in the Comments.
burcs
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Just had an image denied, wrongly I believe

Post by burcs »

No problem. I figured it was something like that. I wasn't happy with the shadow anyway, I like to keep them a little tighter than that but left it at defaults. I'll fix it and re-upload, thanks.