Use your fanart.tv username and password to login to this forum, if you don't have one, clicking on register will take you to the registration form on fanart.tv

Descreening in Photoshop

Talk about anything Photoshop

Re: Descreening in Photoshop

Postby McVicar » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:58 pm

I also bought the tool in the Pro version by the good advice from Zincrider. It was indeed a 5 hours procedure until finally the long-sighted key sent. But well.
For this I have now also the Vue Scan worried and these 2 tools together are the top. All covers does not take the Sattva tool but then you have to still work with the board means of Photoshop (otherwise you forget it * lol)

cheers
Mc Vicar
McVicar
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Descreening in Photoshop

Postby sophiamia » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:55 am

Why is Photoshop called Photoshop?

Simple, everything here is related to the Photo which is found to be even a bit edited which is called Photoshop. Here the example of Photoshop as a verb.

I'm sure this picture has been photoshopped.

It is so Photoshopped it doesn’t even look like her.

So, look at the above matter, Photoshop is called Photoshop. (It's only my mind's eye, which has long been discovered by using this tool during photo editing jobs. )

who was in charge of the special effects department for Industrial Light and Magic on the 1st Star Wars movie showed interest in the project and recommended that it be developed into a full image editing program. Hence it was named ‘Display’. The Knoll brothers then renamed Display to Image-Pro. Image-Pro could be used for rack card printing too and that wasn’t the only thing it could do.

Image-Pro had many advanced features for displaying images so in the year 1988, Knoll brothers started to sell Image-Pro commercially. And for this purpose they renamed Image-Pro to “Photoshop”.
Background Removal Services](BRS) is one of the best Clipping path service provider around the world. We offer our global customers.
sophiamia

Previous

Return to Photoshop Chat