The site was upgraded today and now supports SSL. (8/01/14). This change has broken all scripts and css listed here.
I've updated the imagus mod script, but you will need to manually fix all the css yourself.
I've you are using Stylish, just edit each style by adding another entry for the "Applies To" at the bottom.
Click the "Add" button, choose "URLs Starting With" from the dropdown selector, then paste this text in the box...
Click save and you should be good to go. You may need to refresh the page if it doesn't work immediately.
Well not really, but I've put together a video explaining how to add some special browser extensions, userscripts, and css styles to help improve your browsing experience.
Most of these were written by moderators for moderators, but there is no reason others can't use them as well.
This first video is targeted for Chrome users and goes over how to use and install these features.
Almost everything can be achieved using Firefox as well, except the custom Chrome extension written by Mordred.
Make sure to watch in HD for best results.
Here are the links referred to in the video.
Chrome Extension Temp Fix
*Updated again to fix new thumbnail addresses.* [8/7/14]
(This is a temporary fix for those who can't wait, and will require a manual install.)
1. Remove old Extension. --> Menu > Tools > Extensions --> Click Trash can beside extension.
2. Download File Fanart-Chrome-Extension 0.6.5 and save it somewhere.
4. Drag file "extension_0_6_5.crx" to the open Chrome/Chromium Extensions page.
- Chrome extension - Forum Thread
- Imagus - Forum Thread
- Imagus Mod 0.0.7 <--- ***0.0.7 updated 08/02/20.***
- Chrome Dark Compact Style 0.9.4 <--- Updated for new staff changes 04/Sep/2016
- fanart.tv Admin 0.4.3 <--- Updated for new staff changes 04/Sep/2016
- Dark Forums Style
- Imagus Settings
- Firefox Dark Compact Style 0.9.2b. <--- Updated for new site changes 8/27/14 *thanks Dybal!!*