Stats

Content for the site and social networks, have any ideas? Let us know about it.
Tobby
Veteran
Veteran

Stats

Post by Tobby »

I suggest a page on the main site where you can see some stats. Examples:

How many movies have hd logos? (we know the amount of logos, but not the amount of movies)
1-10 of languages with most art in each category
How many movies have everything? (hd logo, hd clearart, poster, disc, wallpaper and so on)
1-10 users with most art in each category and total
1-10 Movie/tv series with most art

At least I would find it interesting to be able to check these stats once in a while. Thoughts?
akovia
Admin
Admin

Re: Stats

Post by akovia »

A stat thread would be cool indeed. It depends though on how difficult it would be for Kode to code. <--see what I did there? ;)
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

Thought I'd replied to this? Apparently not, lol.

I like the idea a lot, although the 1-10 users is already sort of covered by the Who Cares / All time.

Maybe also have a list of incomplete movies / tv / music, ordered by how many sections they are missing, so the ones nearest completion are at the top
Tobby
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tobby »

Kode wrote:Thought I'd replied to this? Apparently not, lol.

I like the idea a lot, although the 1-10 users is already sort of covered by the Who Cares / All time.

Maybe also have a list of incomplete movies / tv / music, ordered by how many sections they are missing, so the ones nearest completion are at the top
Excellent idea. Perhaps you could sort them by what art you are willing to contribute with. I mostly do logos and posters atm, so I would check that and I would be shown the movies that are missing logo, poster or both.

akovia the clever s.o.b. wrote:A stat thread would be cool indeed. It depends though on how difficult it would be for Kode to code. <--see what I did there? ;)
Oh you :P
akovia
Admin
Admin

Post by akovia »

Sorry Kode, I was trying to be funny. I don't always succeed, but I thought this was pretty good. :)
I love the ideas! I didn't know how difficult it would be to do so I wasn't getting my hopes up yet. Is this something that would need to be updated manually or automatically?

Tobby wrote:
akovia the clever s.o.b. wrote:A stat thread would be cool indeed. It depends though on how difficult it would be for Kode to code. <--see what I did there? ;)
Who me? :roll:
Tobby
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tobby »

akovia wrote:

Sorry Kode, I was trying to be funny. I don't always succeed, but I thought this was pretty good. :)
I love the ideas! I didn't know how difficult it would be to do so I wasn't getting my hopes up yet. Is this something that would need to be updated manually or automatically?

Tobby wrote:
Who me? :roll:
Yeah, you. 8-)
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

akovia wrote: Is this something that would need to be updated manually or automatically?
Should be easy enough to automate.
Tobby
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tobby »

Kode wrote:
akovia wrote: Is this something that would need to be updated manually or automatically?
Should be easy enough to automate.
We believe in you :D
Tobby
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tobby »

Nice work on the Incomplete list. Perhaps another space between Incomplete and Entires though. A bit hard to read. :)

EDIT: Maybe only english art should count?
Tobby
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tobby »

One more idea. What if you could check (boxes) what you are able to contribute with. Example: I mostly do posters and logos, so a movie lacking just a movie banner or movie thumb is of no use to me.

Also disable Season banners and season thumbs for tv shows with just one season.