DeAnyma2k

Content for the site and social networks, have any ideas? Let us know about it.
tuerto

DeAnyma2k

Post by tuerto »

I´d like to say that the user DeAnyma2k, never maker his own designs. All of them are stolen to a designer called Anyma 2000. He uses Anyma 2000´s designs putting a box and make them like his.
I want to report this subject to the web´s headmasters.
My English is not very good, but I hope it can be understood.
Yours sincerely
tuerto.
If any of you need a proof about what I´m writing, just tell me
Esky
Veteran
Veteran

Re: DeAnyma2k

Post by Esky »

Are you sure they are not the same person? The usernames are very similar (2k = 2000).

He is probably editing them so they conform to the standards we have here at fanart.tv

I personally upload my artwork to several sites and have different usernames.
tuerto

Post by tuerto »

No, they aren´t the same person. Anyma 2000 is my friend, and he has never posted in this website. We both are designers in Spain. You can see our covers in Flickr if you wish and you´ll check that I´m telling you the truth.
Yours sincerelly
Tuerto.
tuerto

Post by tuerto »

Type in Google Anyma or Anyma 2000 and you´ll see that the content is the same but the difference is that DeAnyma2k uses a white square and Anyma 2000 uses a different one with his own logo.
shevman

Post by shevman »

Hello tuerto,
I saw a lot of images are really copyrighted, but even so, they spread across the network eventually.
How do you know that he downloaded it with the "Flickr" and not from another site as it is in most happening!

If the images of your friend "Anyma" or "Anyma 2000" is protected by copyright and violates the law of the world and all over the world :lol: Let he personally appeal to the Admins and they will decide this question themselves. Although I doubt that there can be something to solve it.

I'm with the same confidence can say about "Anyma 2000". That he stole a poster from the distributor - "which is not his property" (how you say it about "DeAnime2k") and he just changed the color correction and created some of the effects "FX"!
And believe me, I know whereof I speak.

This is something than I can you help with my perspective.

My English is terrible, and I apologize in advance :D
Good luck to you!
tuerto

Post by tuerto »

Hello Shevman. The subject is not copyright laws. My only wish is to report, in front of all the members of this community, that DeAnyma2k is NOT a cover´s designer. He is a cheater. He has never made any of the covers that publishes in this web. They belong to Anyma (spanish designer). In fact, Anyma, always publishes his works by free, and everyody can download them without any restriction.
Thanks for your answers.
shevman

Post by shevman »

tuerto wrote:..... The subject is not copyright laws........
Well and thank God! :)

Well DeAnyma2k, not bragging that is his job. I remember when I was checking the CDs, he told me that he had them a lot of and only.

By the way, your friend the designer does an excellent job. I really like this style (but this is only my opinion).
tuerto

Post by tuerto »

Thanks Shevman. Anyma is the best cover designer I´ve ever met. I would like Anyma´s covers were exposed as they are, with the name of the author and the legend around them (why not to mention the real author?), just as they were made not manipulated. That´s my request.
Yours sincerely
leepenny

Post by leepenny »

If you read the rules tuerto it clearly states that the name of the author on the disc isn't allowed (which means the legend can't be used - unless he deletes his name off it) - this won't be changed.
You have the cdart template on site to use for free and you have his flickr link - you could combine the two and do them for your own personal use with photoshop OR gimp :)
speedmoska

Post by speedmoska »

Tuerto, I have seen that your work is very good. You could upload them to fanart.tv, for the Spanish community to enjoy. Many things are missing from logos to discs ... and your good work would be of great help. ;-).