Use your fanart.tv username and password to login to this forum, if you don't have one, clicking on register will take you to the registration form on fanart.tv

Bored at home? Buy VPN for $20 & Access the Web Unrestricted

Anything else graphics related.

Bored at home? Buy VPN for $20 & Access the Web Unrestricted

Postby simonhenry » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:25 am

Experience the high-end security with uncompromised blazing fastest vpn connectivity while working remotely. Protect yourself from online Coronavirus-related phishing scams during this pandamic.

Lifetime Subscription of FastestVPN for $20 with 10 simultaneous logins for all your devices.

FastestVPN Offers Features for Lifetime Subscription Deals: https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal

• P2P optimized servers with unlimited bandwidth
• 256 bit-encryption
• Anti-Malware Protection
• Dedicated Netflix server
• Ad Blocker
• Kill Switch
• Smart Connect
• Smart Tunneling
• NAT Firewall
• 10 Multi Logins
• 24/7 Live chat support
• Unlimited bandwidth and server switching 30+ Countries
• Apps for Mac, Windows, Linux and Android.
• Other supported devices include Kodi, Xbox, routers and more.
simonhenry

Re: Bored at home? Buy VPN for $20 & Access the Web Unrestri

Postby ruxhan » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:38 pm

I agree experience is what matters especially for streamers like me so i tried your service but its not live up to my expectations. I found screenbinge testing to be relaible when it comes to unlocking channels. Not all can deliver but i find express to be better overall.
ruxhan

Postby nancy7719 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:25 am

I agree with Ruxhan. Although the country of your residence matters a lot while selecting a VPN, ExpressVPN is the finest VPN overall. I am saying it on the basis of personal experience, maybe someone else would differ on the basis of their experience.
nancy7719

Postby nancy7719 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:34 am

NordVPN, CyberGhost, and SurfShark are also good but the ones I have mentioned above are even better
nancy7719

Postby StevenBrown » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 am

Yes VPN is indeed very helpful while stayuing at home. I can easily stream many unblock channels. I am using expressvpn for streaming multiple restricted sites like netflix and hulu. Basically, VPNs are one of the most effective tools for protecting privacy and hide IPs when using the internet due to the degree of anonymity they provide when accessing online services.
but as with any industry, the quality of VPN services varies considerably, particularly in relation to streaming blocked content and people should therefore be well-informed before selecting a provider. That is why Expressvpn is also my preffered choice for may great features and quality of service.
StevenBrown

Return to Other