Use your fanart.tv username and password to login to this forum, if you don't have one, clicking on register will take you to the registration form on fanart.tv

Looking for a free API for tv shows

Post here any issues with the API or feature requests

Looking for a free API for tv shows

Postby baiselmareo6 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:50 pm

Firstly, I want to note that I found guidebox and it seems great, but it's not free.

The main info I want to get is a list of shows across a variety of networks. I would also want to get the air dates of future episodes and a list of previous episodes.

I can't even seem to find APIs on provider websites including combined ones like Hulu and Netflix.
baiselmareo6

Re: Looking for a free API for tv shows

Postby baudG » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:12 pm

I am afraid this is no such service that fits the criteria. I suggest you work to integrate API from platforms to make that work.

I personally love the data provided by
IMDB Ratings and Cast
Rotten Tomatoes Ratings
Netlfix and Hulu Titles
ScreenBinge International Channel search

Hopefully this will make a powerful system
baudG

Re: Looking for a free API for tv shows

Postby samprabhu » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:11 pm

GBWhatsApp is the best WhatsApp official app alternative for Android.
Even though people are interested in using an official https://apkfasak.com/gb-whatsapp-apkWhatsApp application alternative such as GBWhatsApp,
they often get confused about how to install GBWhatsApp or about how is GBWhatsApp different from the official WhatsApp application.

If you are interested to know in detail about the GBWhatsApp Android app,
along with its features and how to install the app on your Android device and other FAQ about GBWhatsApp, then in today’s article we will be providing you with all the information that you will need to know and understand about GBWhatsApp for Android app in 2019.
samprabhu

Return to API