520 web server error

Post here any issues with the API or feature requests
macbellota

520 web server error

Post by macbellota »

During all day today when making a call to the api I get "webservice.fanart.tv | 520: Web server is returning an unknown error"

You are working in the api ?, had not had problems until today of this type.
EmberMediaManager

Re: 520 web server error

Post by EmberMediaManager »

Same here: "520 Origin Error"

Any news about this issue?
CineZone

Post by CineZone »

Having the same effect since a few days.
I'm surprised that only two people have reported this problem yet.
Maybe it's a regional problem that does not affect all users?
I'm getting 520 and 504 errors.
Problem seems to be the connection between Cloudflare (Hamburg in my case) and fanart.tv.
Would be great to get some infos about this issue.
telexxingou

Post by telexxingou »

Same here from France.....
This morning : 403 forbidden :cry:
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

Can you PM me a request you are trying?
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

Is this resolved now? Cloudflare have recently been complaining how much data they have had to proxy for us (over 17 billion requests a month), so they may have started restricting the traffic. I have changed webservice to DNS only, however, we were using cloudflare for SSL certificates so I had to set up letsencrypt on the server, but it is only working on 1 of the servers for some reason, so I have switched webservice to a single server for now, let's see how it gets on, it should be fine.

*edit* or it could just have been the second server playing up, causing these issues, either way, hopefully it should be ok now
McStarfighter

Post by McStarfighter »

Kode wrote:Is this resolved now? Cloudflare have recently been complaining how much data they have had to proxy for us (over 17 billion requests a month), so they may have started restricting the traffic. I have changed webservice to DNS only, however, we were using cloudflare for SSL certificates so I had to set up letsencrypt on the server, but it is only working on 1 of the servers for some reason, so I have switched webservice to a single server for now, let's see how it gets on, it should be fine.

*edit* or it could just have been the second server playing up, causing these issues, either way, hopefully it should be ok now
At the moment Emby Server & MediaElch & Ember Media Manager & Kodi aren't able to get any artwork from fanart.tv, so your changes seems doesn't help ... :(
Kode
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kode »

They might have cached the issue? It should definitely be fixed, but if not I need more information on the issues they are getting.
McStarfighter

Post by McStarfighter »

Kode wrote:They might have cached the issue? It should definitely be fixed, but if not I need more information on the issues they are getting.
I see multiple 500 errors in the Emby Server logs!
telexxingou

Post by telexxingou »

All is working now :)

Thanks