Awesome!!Cheesegeezer wrote:Yeah you can run this along side xbmc without it affecting your XBMC setup, they will work independently, there is also an xbmc addon which you can use also which proves MB and XBMC WORK together. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=178180 Xnappo has created this for the XBMC community and us.
I've numbered your questions above
1. No it wont overwrite anything in your folders, it may add artwork to your folders
2. Yes, nfo are supported
3. Yes, it recognises those extra fanart folders also.
Ok, ready for your next question
err..Somehow I feel like this is too easy for you.
*rolls up sleeves and points the overhead light in Cheezegeezers direction*
So I understand this is server based and accessed via "clients".
- Is this Linux release both a server and a client?
- (I ask as from my previous question, I can't use mixed content in XBMC, so the XBMC client wouldn't be much different for me.)
I've heard that mono can be pretty sluggish. Being compared a lot to languages like java.
- Has anyone that has tried it so far had any issues with speed or choppiness?
- Is there any plans in the future to make it native?
- Is this supported?