Any desire for a fanart.tv user script?

Mordred

Re: Any desire for a fanart.tv user script?

Post by Mordred »

Which settings exactly? It wasn't remembering music settings before, and everything else I tested last night seemed to be working. I was missing an entry in the TV section, and adding it in caused some of the check-boxes to be off, but they should be correct now.
Tobby
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tobby »

Mordred wrote:Which settings exactly? It wasn't remembering music settings before, and everything else I tested last night seemed to be working. I was missing an entry in the TV section, and adding it in caused some of the check-boxes to be off, but they should be correct now.
All the checkboxes. Whenever I refresh a page or click a link they all uncheck. That goes for Movie, TV and Global settings.
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

Well that seems bad. I'll try and take a look at it tonight. Can you check your localstorage and let me know if there are any entries there for fanart.tv?

Is anyone else having this problem?
Tobby
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tobby »

Mordred wrote:Well that seems bad. I'll try and take a look at it tonight. Can you check your localstorage and let me know if there are any entries there for fanart.tv?

How exactly would I do that?
Paszt
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Paszt »

At any page on fanart.tv (not the forum subdomain here) hit F12 to open the developer tools. Use the tab like buttons on the top of the DevTools panel to open the console. In the console type localStorage and hit return. Note that you have to use a capital S, all other letters lowercase.
akovia
Admin
Admin

Post by akovia »

Mordred wrote:Well that seems bad. I'll try and take a look at it tonight. Can you check your localstorage and let me know if there are any entries there for fanart.tv?

No localStorage for fanart on mine Mordred. Only for my live css editor.
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

You can't check it on forum.fanart.tv. I only save settings under the main fanart.tv. You should have a bunch of options and show_XXXX type stuff.
akovia
Admin
Admin

Post by akovia »

Mordred wrote:You can't check it on forum.fanart.tv. I only save settings under the main fanart.tv. You should have a bunch of options and show_XXXX type stuff.
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

Weird. Think I've figured out the issue, but there still ought to be *something* in localStorage. I'll upload a new version tonight and we'll see what we see.
Tobby
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tobby »

I can see your settings in localStorage, but they don't match the settings I make every time before refreshing. Tried to change true/false manually, but that didn't work.