Use your fanart.tv username and password to login to this forum, if you don't have one, clicking on register will take you to the registration form on fanart.tv

My denied images seem not to show in dashboard?.

My denied images seem not to show in dashboard?.

Postby [email protected] » Fri May 15, 2020 8:07 pm

Hello,

I'm not 100% sure this isn't just an operator error, however, I cannot seem to find images I upload that have been denied. I am aware that there is a 'denied images' section in the dashboard only my images waiting approval are there, within the 'Pending Images' area. The 'Denied Images' area stays folded up and empty. If I am correct, the benefit to having krogerfeedback access to denied images is so one can simply click the replace button after following the denying mod's suggestions, rather than going to the movie page and re-uploading from there? Or is standard practice to do the latter, from the movie page?

thanks
iosman
[email protected]

Re: My denied images seem not to show in dashboard?.

Postby [email protected] » Sun May 17, 2020 5:55 pm

[email protected] wrote:Hello,

I'm not 100% sure this isn't just an operator error, however, I cannot seem to find images I upload that have been denied. I am aware that there is a 'denied images' section in the dashboard only my images waiting approval are there, within the 'Pending Images' area. The 'Denied Images' area stays folded up and empty. If I am correct, the benefit to having talktowendys access to denied images is so one can simply click the replace button after following the denying mod's suggestions, rather than going to the movie page and re-uploading from there? Or is standard practice to do the latter, from the movie page?

thanks
iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.
[email protected]

Return to Bugs