AeonMQ5-schimi2k-Color V1 THEME !

Does you skin have support for fanart.tv images? Let our users know why they should try your skin!
schimi2k
Veteran
Veteran

AeonMQ5-schimi2k-Color V1 THEME !

Post by schimi2k »

Hello Peepz :)
I want to share my AeonMQ5 Theme with u - ok this is the SKIN section, but i think this one belongs here :)
Since i have some Problems with my LOVING AeonNox Skin ( too much freezes in the beginning and while navigate through the menus :( ) i try to use AeonMQ5 - and its not so bad at all - so i decided to make a THEME for it.
This one is COLOR V1 - i will made a Greyscale version in the future maybe with only Grey Stone Texture on the sides... but i dont know yet

Well i hope some of u like it and have fun with it...

a Preview ( sorry, no IMGUR Plugin here ):
IMGUR ALBUM here:
http://imgur.com/a/aVBUS#0

Download Link (ZIPPYSHARE): AMQ5-schimi2k-ColorTheme-V1.rar

Multiple Images in Folders for: Movies, TV Shows, Anime, Cartoon Series

feel free to report any Bugs here in the FANART.TV Forum - i will try to fix it as fast as i can 8-)
akovia
Admin
Admin

Re: AeonMQ5-schimi2k-Color V1 THEME !

Post by akovia »

Just gorgeous schimi! (Khalessi)
The skin is awesome too. :D
I will certainly check it out when I move over to Gotham.
vicmanpergar
VIP
VIP

Post by vicmanpergar »

Pity u can't use Aeon Nox 4.1.9, i'm just superhappy with it, but u are right. Before AN 4.1.9, my skin was Aeon MQ5 during long time (And before, was Ace, also very nice one). When u start to find where all the goodies are, and how u can put it to ur taste, then u find its potentcial.
I know this is about tastes, and tastes we all have. I dislike metro skins (too many today), what i request from a skin basically is to be able to navigate my movies seeing as much fanart as possible, as much movie list as possible, and at least logo and disc.
Ur theme is cool btw, mate (btw, i had to download it, can't see it clicking on the img link)... Never did a theme for a skin, who knows may be....
btw... When is the World Football Championship going to start?
LOL
schimi2k
Veteran
Veteran

Post by schimi2k »

yeah... i was loving my aeon nox skin so much, but almost everytime i start my player from sleep it freezes in the beginning - i will try to disable all external plugins and re-enable it one by one to find out which one is the bastard who is responsible for the freezes :( but this needs time i dont have atm ^^ ( well maybe i take some this weekend )
until then its okay with MQ5... its the second skin which use almost all images we made ( clearart, logo and disc )

but when i found out the bastard plugin i will switch back to my aeon nox again :)

and btw - for you the next Soccer World Championship starts "MAYBE" in 4 years again ... when u pass the qualification hehe 8-) :lol:
( well maybe spain and england can make their own championship now hehe )
vicmanpergar
VIP
VIP

Post by vicmanpergar »

lol.....
man that's mean
hahaha
Btw, that issue is not happening with MQ5?... as far as i know, it's a typical issue with XBMC, having problems when recovering from sleep.
TriangleHD

Post by TriangleHD »

Hey buddy,

Look at my theme, one year ago already, a shelf also! :lol:

schimi2k
Veteran
Veteran

Post by schimi2k »

hey triangle :)
it was your theme then - i saw it somewhere once and it inspired me - i modify it for my nox a bit ( more color and different images etc - but the idea with the shelf was realy great ! )
you should post your images here - i am back on nox now ( i hope i find that badass why my nox always freeze - randomandlastitem script i think ) and when i am done with my new theme for nox i will post it here too :) ( also the shelf idea with different textures and colors )
maybe we get some nice themes here
would be nice mate
TriangleHD

Post by TriangleHD »

schimi2k wrote:hey triangle :)
it was your theme then - i saw it somewhere once and it inspired me - i modify it for my nox a bit ( more color and different images etc - but the idea with the shelf was realy great ! )
you should post your images here - i am back on nox now ( i hope i find that badass why my nox always freeze - randomandlastitem script i think ) and when i am done with my new theme for nox i will post it here too :) ( also the shelf idea with different textures and colors )
maybe we get some nice themes here
would be nice mate
I stay on MQ5, Aeon 5 is too light.
For "randomandlastitem " look here and say I if it works for you http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448
schimi2k
Veteran
Veteran

Post by schimi2k »

i fixed my problem i think - some missing scripts and a old random... :) works now
and i use aeon nox 4.1.9.9 gotham mod cause u are right - nox 5 is much tooo light :( we need a great fanart skin - everybody works now on small and thin skins because of all the rasp players etc... but when i want a small and "ugly" skin i can buy me an WD Player ^^

WE WANT FANART ! ALL OF IT !!! hehe
( btw working on my aeon nox theme now - and please share your theme with us triangle ) let us make a nice theme collection here on fanart - would be nice