Music HDClearArt

zag
Veteran
Veteran

Music HDClearArt

Post by zag »

As mentioned on Discord, I would like to request a new facility to upload Music HDClearArt.

Kodi is just getting support for various new image types for music and skins are already picking it up.

Over at http://www.theaudiodb.com we are already collecting the ClearArt but it would be much better if we could get fanart.tv to accept them to raise the quality.

I would be interested in any feedback of the quality from site moderators?

And some others previewed.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by zag on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
zag
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Music HDClearArt

Post by zag »

More previews

Image ImageImage
Last edited by zag on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
shevman

Post by shevman »

Hey zag, about the quality, they are all in good quality, but disadvantages are present.
Here are some of the reasons:
1) Katy Perry - need more work on the hair, ie to clean up a bit the white background on the edges
here's an example:
Katy Perry.png
Katy Perry.png (467.34 KiB) Viewed 26744 times
3) Peppers Red Hot Chili - Per the rules: "No cropping of any part of the image on the top or left hand sides." hand trimmed on the left side
5) Foo Fighters - Per the rules: "No cropping of any part of the image on the top or left hand sides." hand trimmed on the left side
6) Muse - Per the rules: "No cropping of any part of the image on the top or left hand sides." hand trimmed on the left side
7) linkin park - Per the rules: "No cropping of any part of the image on the top or left hand sides." hand trimmed on the left side
8) the prodigy - Per the rules: "No cropping of any part of the image on the top or left hand sides."
9) evanescence - there crumbs. More detail about this here - Not Rendered Completely
This is what I saw with my own eyes,
evanescenc v1.png
evanescenc v1.png (351.41 KiB) Viewed 26744 times
but if you add a stroke in photoshop, you'll see it
evanescenc v2.png
evanescenc v2.png (360.59 KiB) Viewed 26744 times
10) Tupac - Per the rules: "No cropping of any part of the image on the top or left hand sides." Also has white outerline on edges.
Here is an example without white outerline on edges. Also I duplicated his hand on the left side and worked a bit with the "burn tool" :)
Tupac.png
Tupac.png (243.6 KiB) Viewed 26744 times
CleartArt's under number 2,4,11,12 I would have approved ;)
:D
zag
Veteran
Veteran

Post by zag »

Perfect thanks for the advice, always good to get a moderators opinion before I start making too many.

For now I will upload to TheAudioDB until Fanart.tv accepts them. We have over 100+ now and more every day...
zag
Veteran
Veteran

Post by zag »

More previews

Image Image Image Image
simche

Post by simche »

Gwen is almost there, her shoulder seems to be a bit square cut…and there is a lot of red background left in her hair…Also there is a transparent line at the bottom of the character…
zag
Veteran
Veteran

Post by zag »

zag
Veteran
Veteran

Post by zag »