Couple of unexpectedly empty API results

Please report any errors you you see on the site related to the Database
rmrector

Couple of unexpectedly empty API results

Post by rmrector »

First is the movie "Batman & Harley Quinn", API lookup fails when using the IMDB number, "tt6556890". TMDB does have the correct IMDB number, so I think a refresh will take care of it.

Second is the TV show Stargate Origins, with TVDB ID "339552". There are two records in fanart.tv for this one (new ID but no artwork, https://fanart.tv/series/332065/stargate-origins/ old ID with artwork), it looks like TheTVDB shifted the ID around after it was added here. Can you copy the artwork from the old ID to the new? And probably delete the old record after.

Thanks all!
Artwork Beef for Kodi.
leepenny

Re: Couple of unexpectedly empty API results

Post by leepenny »

Batman & Harley Quinn refreshed now so should have no problems

Stargate: Origins artwork has all been moved to the new ID and am just waiting for old show to be removed

Happy Days :)
rmrector

Post by rmrector »

The API now returns the expected results.

Thanks again.
Artwork Beef for Kodi.
chrissix666

Post by chrissix666 »

on manual search old db entry still exists:
https://fanart.tv/series/332065/stargate-origins/

Same issue for Hellsing Ultimate, 1 Show 2 ID's:
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Post by ArieS »

I took care of Stargate but I'm really confused with Hellsing as I don't know anything about Animes.

https://fanart.tv/?s=hellsing&sect=1

What do I do with the 1st 2 entries? Combine them? If yes to what ID?

Someone needs to make it clear as to exactly what you want me to do.
chrissix666

Post by chrissix666 »

ArieS wrote:I took care of Stargate but I'm really confused with Hellsing as I don't know anything about Animes.

In TMDB only 1 ID exist to this TvShow:
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/61752-hellsing-ultimate

Create this new ID (61752), move Artwork from other 2 IDs in new ID, delete the old 2 IDs
Dybal
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dybal »

ArieS wrote:I took care of Stargate but I'm really confused with Hellsing as I don't know anything about Animes.

https://fanart.tv/?s=hellsing&sect=1

The second Hellsing, 71278, is the current valid TVDB entry for the original, 13 episode TV series.
The first Hellsing, 79458, I would guess is actually for Hellsing Ultimate, 263688. I don't know if you can tell what IDs are merged on TVDB. Hellsing Ultimate (2006) is a 10 episode alternate version of Hellsing which I believe is closer to the original manga. It's similar to Full Metal Alchemist/Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I would also guess that there is artwork mixed up between Hellsing & Hellsing Ultimate, but I wouldn't have any idea which is which.

Also, if someone could move all the images from fanart.tv/series/331597 to fanart.tv/series/325208. The 331597 entry is an unreported duplicate over at TVDB. Thanks.

Last thing, both the logos on fanart.tv/series/320002 (bang-dream-5b88809191c69.png & bang-dream-5b88809d56c4f.png) should have the language set as Japanese. I just submitted the English version of the logo.
chrissix666

Post by chrissix666 »

This is the Hellsing Ultimate TMDB ID i using in my scraper:
This is the fanart.tv ID i have to use for artwork manually:
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Post by ArieS »

Dybal wrote: The second Hellsing, 71278, is the current valid TVDB entry for the original, 13 episode TV series.
The first Hellsing, 79458, I would guess is actually for Hellsing Ultimate, 263688. I don't know if you can tell what IDs are merged on TVDB. Hellsing Ultimate (2006) is a 10 episode alternate version of Hellsing which I believe is closer to the original manga. It's similar to Full Metal Alchemist/Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I would also guess that there is artwork mixed up between Hellsing & Hellsing Ultimate, but I wouldn't have any idea which is which.
Hmmm, I guess I will not touch anything then lol.
Dybal wrote: Also, if someone could move all the images from fanart.tv/series/331597 to fanart.tv/series/325208. The 331597 entry is an unreported duplicate over at TVDB. Thanks.
Done
Dybal wrote: Last thing, both the logos on fanart.tv/series/320002 (bang-dream-5b88809191c69.png & bang-dream-5b88809d56c4f.png) should have the language set as Japanese. I just submitted the English version of the logo.
And done.
ArieS
Admin
Admin

Post by ArieS »

chrissix666 wrote:

In TMDB only 1 ID exist to this TvShow:
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/61752-hellsing-ultimate

Create this new ID (61752), move Artwork from other 2 IDs in new ID, delete the old 2 IDs
chrissix666,
We do not use tmdb for TV Shows, only tvdb.