Any desire for a fanart.tv user script?

leepenny

Re: Any desire for a fanart.tv user script?

Post by leepenny »

LOL
akovia
Admin
Admin

Post by akovia »

Ok.
CSS cleaned up and commented considerably. There is more that needs to be done and that I want to do, but I think this is a good place to start and get some feedback.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/935 ... ct_0.7.css
(Don't really submit code much so my ver# system wasn't standard. Hopefully this scheme will make more sense.)
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

Sorry guys. I got food poisoning Wednesday night, and it took me off my game for a little bit. I'll be back to working on the script this week.
akovia
Admin
Admin

Post by akovia »

Mordred wrote:Sorry guys. I got food poisoning Wednesday night, and it took me off my game for a little bit. I'll be back to working on the script this week.
ick! sorry to hear that. :(

Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)
Tobby
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tobby »

Mordred wrote:Sorry guys. I got food poisoning Wednesday night, and it took me off my game for a little bit. I'll be back to working on the script this week.
That sucks. What did you eat?
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

Ramen with BBQ beef from the organic grocery store. :)

New version up. Few minor fixes for issues that Paszt reported, and for Lazy Loading, which is now enabled by default (although you'll probably have to check it if you had installed the script before).

I started working on being able to upvote from the activities page, but that required adding fancybox support, which I did and it works pretty well but I can't get the page from scrolling to the top when you click. It also doesn't currently work on any of the images you load from clicking "Load More". Otherwise, it's flawless. :D
akovia
Admin
Admin

Post by akovia »

Mordred wrote:Ramen with BBQ beef from the organic grocery store. :)

New version up. Few minor fixes for issues that Paszt reported, and for Lazy Loading, which is now enabled by default (although you'll probably have to check it if you had installed the script before).

I started working on being able to upvote from the activities page, but that required adding fancybox support, which I did and it works pretty well but I can't get the page from scrolling to the top when you click. It also doesn't currently work on any of the images you load from clicking "Load More". Otherwise, it's flawless. :D
Glad to see you back on the horse. :)
Look forward to voting via activity-stream if it works out!
akovia
Admin
Admin

Post by akovia »

I think this is damn near done now.
Removed a bunch of unnecessary code, error checked, and formatted.
Not promising complete browser compatibility, but it should be solid with chrome.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/935 ... ct_0.9.css

The biggest thing left is to get my css slides to go the right way.

Edit:
Version with the alternate bottom slide that wraps.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/935 ... t_0.9b.css
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

0.4.6 available. Fancybox on activity streams works perfectly now. It took a shit ton of work, but it's pretty great. With that hurdle crossed, all I needed to do was the voting. That ought to be pretty simple since there's an easy API an all... but it turns out that it's actually impossible. All site API calls (voting, reporting, etc.) use a unique image ID, that is NOT included anywhere in the URL, or in the page as it currently exists. This is presumably why you can report users from that page, but not images. There's also no way to get the ID either without background screen scraping and generating a ton of extraneous traffic, so essentially, this pipe dream is dead. But hey, at least you can see large images in the activity stream! :(

I'll see about getting that CSS included in the script akovia. I haven't updated in a while, so I'll have to see if it interferes with anything special I'm currently doing.
akovia
Admin
Admin

Post by akovia »

Well that's just awful. :cry:
Is the fancybox an option? I haven't updated yet since I use Imagus for full size images anyway. If voting isn't possible, then I'd rather not use the bigger fancybox so I can keep the compact look. If it is an option I can work on adjusting the css to accommodate it.