hdclearlogo not downloading

burcs
Veteran
Veteran

hdclearlogo not downloading

Post by burcs »

https://fanart.tv/movie/297806/i-saw-the-light/

The report just says "no clearlogo found" when running the fanart addon. Using Mimic skin on Jarvis if that helps. I'd already made my own image, just letting you know.
aussie_huddo

Re: hdclearlogo not downloading

Post by aussie_huddo »

This is related to my problem in this thread which the admin do not seem to care about at all.

Kodi looks up the artwork using the IMDB ID, which for the movie you want is tt1490785 which is different to the one on the fanart page that kodi uses to look up artwork here.

This is also a problem with other films that have the wrong or missing IMDB ID such as the recent movie 'Get Out'.
leepenny

Re: hdclearlogo not downloading

Post by leepenny »

burcs - I have refreshed the entry in the database - might not help though as the tmdb and imdb seem to have differing release years (it may or may not be the problem) - just post here if anything changes in the next couple of days.
aussie_huddo - if you look at the link in burcs post you can clearly see that there are entries for the tmdb AND the imdb - if there are any discrepancies between the two (in this case wrong year or no title on our page) then things will get a little 'sticky' :) - the most simple way to fix is to refresh the entry on our database which will refresh the entry according to the tmdb.
If you have any movies that you find aren't syncing correctly then just post them in the forum here ;- viewforum.php?f=31
and a moderator will refresh the entry on our database.
As for your comment here 'This is related to my problem in this thread which the admin do not seem to care about at all.'
We do care but you need to understand that if you don't help us we can't help you - tell me the movies that you have trouble with and we can help - but please don't talk to me about artwork downloader scraping from imdb as we only use the tmdb api so would be irrelevant - We can only refresh from the tmdb servers - anything to do with imdb just doesn't concern us.
I saw your post in the kodi forum and you didn't seem to get an answer - maybe the problem isn't so widespread and is something that is specific to your settings ?
Anyway aussie_huddo you know now where in the forum to let us know about any movies that are not scraping correctly in future. Keep us posted and thanks :)